64,000 Tennesseans Paid Too Much In Taxes! Don't Make This Mistake.

Feb 13, 2014

Uncle Sam's money rep for Tennessee tells us how you can save money and find free tax assistance.

In this interview:

  • Learn about the Tennessee Sales Tax Deduction!
  • New tax bracket for people who make more than $400,000.
  • Need tax help? Call the¬†Taxpayer Advocate service: 877-777-4778

We ran out of time to mention that if your household income was less than $52,000 last year or are age 60 or older, you can have your taxes prepared and e-filed for free by volunteers trained and tested by the IRS. Shelby County has seventeen help sites. Click here for more details.