Personal Information Collected
- WKNO does not collect personal information from the wknofm.org web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- We may request personal information when you: make a donation to WKNO; participate in discussion groups, bulletin board, games or surveys; make e-mail transactions; or request additional information.
Use of Information
- Information may be used by WKNO to: process and fulfill your membership requests; manage a contest or game; gather your editorial comments and feedback; contact you for additional information or administrative purposes.
- You may also receive e-mails regarding future programs and other station information; you may choose to “opt-out” of receiving this e-mail information.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise at the time of submission, WKNO will not sell, share, exchange or rent your e-mail address or phone number.
Credit Card Information Security
- We take all appropriate steps to protect your privacy. We always use industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technologies when transferring sensitive information (such as credit card numbers), and visitors are notified that they are submitting information via a secured server. We have appropriate security measures in place at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information we collect from you on this site.
Links to Third Party Sites
- We provide links to third party sites. As we do not control these sites, we request that you review the privacy policies posted on these third party sites. WKNO is not responsible for any materials or information on third party web sites or the respective privacy practices of these sites.
- Visitors between the ages of 13 and 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before participating in any WKNO on-line activities, or providing any personal information. Visitors under age 13 are asked not to provide personally identifying information. Should WKNO learn that it has collected such information, it will be removed from our databases as soon as possible.
Access to Personal Information
- You can help WKNO maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us of any changes in your address, title, phone number or email address.
- To review any personal information collected from you retained in our database, please e-mail our membership department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To update your file, please contact us:
- (901) 325-6544
- WKNO, 7151 Cherry Farms Road, Cordova, TN 38016
- Because technology changes rapidly, we reserve the right to modify, change, add, or remove all or portions of these terms and conditions. All revisions will be posted on this site.